There is nothing tastier than bleu cheese dressing, especially when it is made fresh! Bleu cheese goes well on salad, chicken wings, veggies, even bread! This recipe is incredibly easy to make and you can keep it in your fridge and use it for quite a while. Enjoy!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Best Blue Cheese Dressing. This is a simple dressing, composed of mayonnaise, blue cheese, sour cream, and garlic salt, but it is packed with flavor. You can enjoy this dressing over your favorite salad, or as a dip for crackers, vegetables, or meat!
You Will Need:
*½ cup mayonnaise
*½ cup blue cheese (crumbled)
*½ cup sour cream
*½ teaspoon garlic salt
Blend ½ cup mayonnaise, ½ cup crumbled blue cheese, ½ cup sour cream, and ½ teaspoon garlic salt in a blender. (You may use an electric mixer, if you choose.)
Blend until there are no large lumps of blue cheese left. (Small lumps will be fine.)
You may serve immediately, or store (covered) in the refrigerator until ready to use. For longer storage, place in a container with a top that fits tightly. This blue cheese dressing is the best!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades