In this tutorial, we learn how to make chicken quesadillas with Skinny and Mini. First, cook your chicken and cut it up into pieces. Then, chop up your other ingredients, including: cheese, onions, tomatoes, and chilies. Now, place your tortilla shell on the bottom of the pan and turn the heat up. Now, flip the shell over on the other side and add in your cheese, chicken, and other ingredients. Sprinkle all of this on just one side of the shell. Once all the ingredients are inside, fold the other half of the shell onto the other side. Let this cook on both sides until browned on both and enjoy with your favorite sides!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades