Cheese that you can grill? Sounds like a far-fetched idea, but Halloumi cheese, which is Greek in origin, actually has a high enough melting point that you can toss it directly onto the grill without worrying that you'll end up with burnt, melted yellow stuff on your grill.
Take a gander at this food video to learn how to grill slices of Halloumi cheese seasoned with a splash of lemon juice.
Halloumi cheese is the perfect accompaniment to wine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades