What does brie NOT taste good with? We've had the runny, rich cheese on French baguettes with ham, we've used it to dip our fruit into, and we've eaten it as is because, simply enough, the cheese even makes air taste good.
Check out this food video to learn another way to consume brie. Food maestra Rachael Ray shows you how to make a brie accompaniment to fresh fruit and Melba toasts.
Warm, creamy brie cheese pairs perfectly with crisp fruit and Melba toasts. This video is part of 30 Minute Meals show hosted by Rachael Ray.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades