In order to prepare Caciotta Fritter Pastries, you will need the following ingredients: aged caciotta, 3 eggs, 2 T Parmesan Reggiana, salt, course ground pepper, flour, butter, water, baking soda, and olive oil. Heat oil in a pot on the stove. Slice the cheese. Grate 4 ounces. Grate it to a fine texture. Boil water. Add 1 T of sugar and Â¼ cup of butter and salt and ground black pepper. Add 3/4 of a cup of flour. Stir it. It will make a paste. Allow the moisture to cook out of the paste. Place it in a mixer. When the dough cools, add one egg at a time. Add baking soda and cheese. Drop spoonfuls into the oil. Fry about half a dozen of them at a time. Remove them from the oil, when they are golden brown. Drain on a paper towel. Serve with honey and fresh thyme.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades