Gnocchi a thick dumpling dish traditionally made with potatoes or bread crumbs. But rules are made to be broken, right? If you love gnocchi but are getting a little tired of using the same recipe each time to prepare the dish, check out this food video.
You'll learn how to whip up a gnocchi made from ricotta and parmesan cheese, bound with the slightest amount of flour.
Mark Bittman lightens up gnocchi by substituting ricotta for the traditional potatoes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades