In this tutorial, Karen Solomon from CHOW shows us how to make homemade cheese crisps from deli-sliced provolone cheese. All you need is a spatula, deli-sliced provolone cheese and a pan over heat! First, heat your pan over medium-high heat, grab your cheese and place it into the center of the pan. Once it's bubbly and brown around the edges you can turn it over with the spatula and cook the other side until it's golden brown as well. When finished, place onto a paper towel so the grease can soak out and let cool. You've now got a tasty snack!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades