This video demonstrates how to make a delicious spread called Cheese Wiz at home. The best cheese to use for this is a processed cheese such as cheddar. You will need 450 grams of cheese cut into chunks. Add a can of evaporated milk, one teaspoon of Tabasco and a teaspoon of mustard powder. For extra flavor you can add some chopped onions or chopped jalapeno chiles.
Mix this up and put it in the microwave, stirring every so often until it‚Äôs nicely melted.
Let it sit for about half an hour to cool, spread it on bread or crackers, and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades