Chile con queso, a classic Tex-Mex dip, is inexpensive, easy to make, and positively delicious! Round up these ingredients (16 oz cheddar cheese, 1 cup chiles, a medium onion, 1 clove of garlic, canned tomatoes, beans, 6 oz Monterey Jack cheese, and either tortilla chips or rice to serve it with) and you're ready to cook! Follow along with the steps in this quick video cooking show and learn how to make this tasty Mexican snack.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades