In order to prepare cottage cheese at home, you will need the following ingredients: milk and curd (or lemon). Pour the skim milk into a pan. Heat to a boil. Watch it carefully and stir frequently. You can use lowfat (skim) milk or whole milk. Whisk 4 tsp of curd. Add the curd to the milk, when it starts to boil. It is important that you wait until the milk has started to boil first.
Wait for the milk mixture to start to separate. The cottage cheese will continue to separate from the whey. Strain the milk mixture in a strainer. The cottage cheese will be reserved. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades