Making cheese may sound like an easy task that you can do in your home. Well it isn't. Not for all cheeses at least and especially not for mozzarella cheese. This requires time, patience, and all the right ingredients. So if you're looking to tackle on this challenge, this tutorial is here to help you! In this video, you'll see how Chef Pat, makes his own mozzarella cheese from the confine of a professional kitchen. So good luck and enjoy!
Chef Pat have been researching cheese making for the past 4 months and here we go! This is a great start much more to come in the future. Fresh Mozzarella is one of the harder cheeses to make due to the fact it is a Stretched Curd Cheese. (Pasta Filata) This cheese has all the proper and professional ingredients added to produce a real mozzarella, such as Mes Culture, Therm Culture, Fresh Calf Rennet, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid. As well the milk is a very important ingredient, due to the health concerns, fresh milk is out-lawed in Canada. So next best thing is...........Pasteurized non homogenized milk from local producers!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades