In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Kentucky favorite, Hall's Snappy Beer Cheese! This spread is the perfect side to any Southern dish and is best serves with Saltines and veggies for dipping. You are sure to enjoy this messy, gooey snack.
You Will Need:
*2 cups finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
*¼ cup stale beer (Open the beer, and let it sit overnight.)
*¼ teaspoon garlic powder
*¼ teaspoon ground red pepper (Go easy on the amount of red pepper, unless you want it quite spicy!)
*¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce (Tabasco, or other hot pepper sauce will be fine.)
*carrot sticks, washed, peeled, dried with paper toweling, and cut into sticks
*celery sticks, washed, dried with paper toweling, and cut into sticks
Add 2 cups shredded cheese, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper, and ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce to a food processor and mix until somewhat combined.
Slowly pour in 1/4 cup beer, and continue to mix with the food processor until creamy.
Check the consistency of your beer cheese spread. If it is very stiff, blend in more beer, just a little at a time, until it is of perfect consistency. Traditionally, this is served with saltine crackers, celery sticks, and carrot sticks. Yummy!!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades