In order to make your own Yummy Cottage Cheese, you will need the following: milk, water, rennet, sea salt, 1/3 of a cup of cream, and cheesecloth.
Heat milk to 70 degrees. Dissolve ¬º of a tablet of rennet in ¬O of a cup of water. Add the water to the milk. Mix it in well. Add ¬º of a cup of buttermilk. Whisk well. Cover. Allow it to sit overnight. A curd will form on top. Cut it with a knife. Make thin slices in one direction. Then, make a grid, slicing in the opposite direction. Warm it to 110 degrees. Heat until it begins to pull away: approximately 30 minutes. Strain, using cheesecloth. You may reserve the whey for other projects. Dip it in a pot of cold water. Press and stir it with a spoon. Place the bag in ice cold water. Dunk, press, and squeeze.
Place in a bowl. Add 1 tsp of sea salt. Mix well. Stir in cream. Mix well. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades