Alexa from SustainablePantry demonstrates how to make homemade cheese in under 5 minutes. Pour 1/2 gallon of whole organic pasteurized milk in the pot. Heat it to a rolling boil over medium heat. Add plain distilled white vinegar. Stir frequently until you see the milk splitting into lump of curds. These curds are your homemade cheese. When the curds have settled, slowly pour the curdled milk into the colander with a cheese cloth. Drain off all the liquid until it become more and more cheese like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades