This video shows you how to make a homemade goat cheese.The main in gredients are 2 litres of milk and 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.In a large pot,heat the milk,stirring continously.Bring this to a boil and keep stirring.Turn the heat off and slowly add the vinegar.Continue the stirring for some time.Take the pot off the heat and keep it aside until the milk curdles.Keep stirring.Place a coleander pot in a large bowl and put a cheese cloth on top of it.Now pour the curdled milk on this cloth.Transfer the coleander pot to the pot used for heating the milk.Gently,strain away the water,with the help of a spoon.To this stir in some salt and some dry basil.Now take the cloth and wrap it up tight and using a spoon squeeze out all the excess moisture.Transfer this to another bowl, remove the cloth and enjoy your freshly made goat cheese!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades