This video is about making chili paneer. The ingredients required are paneer, onion, bell peppers of four colors, tomato puree, spices, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, green chilly, ginger and garlic, jalapeno, red pepper and turmeric, salt, soy sauce to give a Chinese flavor and curry leaves. Take the paneer out of the refrigerator and defrost it for 2-3 minutes. Check whether the paneers are soft enough to cut into cubes and placing them on a cutting board chop them into cubes. Fry the paneers to your preference. Deep fry the vegetables such as onions, bell peppers and jalapeno. Now heat a frying pan with two tablespoons of oil and add 2 tablespoon of mustard seeds, green chili, ginger, garlic, curry leaves, a little bit of turmeric and salt and heat it for a few minutes. Then add the tomato puree, paneer and the vegetables and heat it for a minute or two. Make sure the crispness of the vegetable stays and garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it hot. This is a great video for those looking to make a great paneer dish and serve it at dinner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades