This video demonstrates how to prepare Masala Paneer (Indian Cheese). For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients: whole milk and vinegar. You'll need a large nonstick pan. Pour in 2 quarts of whole milk. Stir milk, as you let it come to a boil. When it boils, turn off the heat. Add vinegar. The amount of vinegar varies. It depends on the amount it takes to cause the milk to separate from the cream. Lemon juice may be substituted for vinegar. Drain the whey water by pouring it into a strainer that has been lined with a cheese cloth. Add green chilies, chopped cilantro, cumin, and masala. Press all of the water out of it. If you have a Paneer Maker, you could use it instead. When dry, it is ready to be served or used in other recipes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades