Mediterranean cheese rolls are a snack or appetizer that is served in the beginning of a meal and can be served with hummus or baba ghanoush. They usually consist of a salted cheese mixed with herbs and rolled in a thin dough then toasted or fried. You will need thin egg roll dough, ackawi cheese, shredded mixed cheese, parsley, black pepper, salt, an egg, and olive oil. Watch this video cooking tutorial and learn how to make Mediterranean stuffed cheese rolls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades