This recipe shows how to make Pinoy cheese sticks. You will need spring roll pastry wrappers, cooking oil, and cheddar cheese. Place a wrapper on a plate and add a rectangular piece of cheese diagonally closer to one end of the wrapper. Fold the ends in, then fold and roll up the cheese stick like an egg roll. Seal the end with a little oil. Assemble all the cheese rolls the same way, then deep fry in hot oil until they are golden brown in color, which takes about four minutes. Remove them and put them on a napkin to soak up excess oil. This is an interesting Filipino recipe video that is easy to follow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades