Cheese is great, but if you're a vegan, you're not going to eat it, unless you make a healthier alternative to dairy products. This video will give you the complete recipe to learn how to make raw, vegan cashew cheese. It's very simple and very delicious.
*2 parts raw cashews
*1 part water
*miso paste to taste (chickpea miso is recommended)
1 - If your blender is weak, you may need to blend
for 3-5 minutes, carefully using a spatula to mix.
2 - You will be tempted to add MORE cashews because
it will look TOO thin – don't do it! As they blend, it'll get
thicker and thicker.
3 – Make sure you add all the ingredients together before
you start. Adding things slowly will not work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades