Chef, Gary Rhodes stuffs a whole edam cheese, making a lasagna-style dish of sorts, with this Dutch-inspired Caribbean recipe. Edam is a Dutch cheese that is traditionally sold as spheres with pale yellow interior and a coat of red paraffin wax. By drilling out the center, it leaves a great bowl type shape to stuff. Depending on how spicy you like things, be careful how much chile you use within this recipe!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades