This video shows us the method to make cottage cheese at home in the European way. You can stop this process at the half way mark and separate the liquid to get yoghurt. You can whip or blend it and add some fruits to make it tasty to eat. Use 3 and a half percent homogeneous milk. Unprocessed and unpasteurized milk is the best for this purpose. Take 1 or 2 tablespoons of sour cream and add to the milk. Cover it with a cheese cloth and put it in a warm place for 2 days. Put the soured milk got after 2 days in the convection oven at 170 to 200 degrees. If you use a regular oven put it for 210 degrees. If you want creamy cheese or dry cheese, put it in the oven for hour or hour and a half respectively. If there is cream on the sour milk, stir it before putting it in oven. Let it cool inside the oven for 1 to 2 hours. Strain the cottage cheese with a cheese cloth. Tie the cheese cloth and hang the cheese for half or full hour. This finishes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades