In this Food video tutorial you will learn how goats are milked and how goat cheese is made. The goats graze on a pasture containing a mixture of sweet mild grasses like clover and vetch . to milk a goat with your hands, make an OK sign with your thumb and index finger and put it around the top of the teat of the goat, hold it very firmly, then you squeeze it with the other three fingers and milk will come out. You now loosen the OK sign, allow the teat to fill up and repeat the process. This way it takes about ten minutes to milk a goat. But, with a machine, it will take about a minute. The video then shows curds and whey. Curds hung in bags and the whey draining from them in to buckets. Cheese is made out of the curds and packaged in different shapes for marketing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades